Do I need to send my original passport?

General FAQs , 2019-08-22

Answer: Yes, absolutely. It is required to send your actual passport. The Embassy/Consulate needs your original passport in order to affix your visa onto the visa page. Sample:

Why use ChinaEntryVisa?

General FAQs , 2019-06-27

If you were to apply directly at the Chinese Consulate or Embassy, you might encounter the following: 1.) Having to research the requirements and documents necessary for your visa application. 2.) Spend money on travel to the Chinese Consulate or Embassy. 3.) Arrive early to stand for hours in line to obtain a ticket to submit your application. 4.) If your application and documents are all correct, they will accept your application. If not, you will have to leave and repeat the proc……

Does it cost extra money or time to apply for 10 year visa?

General FAQs , 2019-06-19

No. The fees and processing times are the same whether you apply for single entry or 10 years visa.

How should I send you my application?

General FAQs , 2019-05-29

We recommend to use shipping services that provides a tracking number. Any courier can provide these such as USPS, FedEx or UPS, etc. Please do not mail your application using an envelope with postal stamps.

Is it guaranteed I will get 10 year Chinese visa?

General FAQs , 2019-05-28

Answer: Even though US and Canadian passport holders are eligible for 10 year visa, it is not guaranteed it will be granted. There are circumstances under which the Chinese Consulate is reluctant to grant 10 years which can be any of the following: your passport does not have at least 12 months validity or 2 blank visa pages left; you are applying for visa type that is not eligible for 10 years; you have requested for duration of stay that is longer than usual; your profession is in a sensitive……

Do I need a visa to visit China?

General FAQs , 2019-05-15

Answer: Yes, US and Canadian citizens traveling to mainland China require a visa to enter. A visa needs to be obtained before traveling. A visa is not required if you are traveling to Hong Kong or Macau.

News about China work visa

General FAQs , 2018-01-19

According the recent notice from, the required documents for working visa application changed as follows: l passport and a photocopy of the passport’s data page l one color photo (size: 48mm×33mm, against white background) l the applicant should fill in the Visa Application Form of the People’s Republic of China truthfully, completely and clearly. 1) short-term commercial performances l a permit for commercial performances issued by Chinese government authority for Cultural Affairs and a ……

I need help with the website, where can I get technical support?

General FAQs , 2017-12-22

Answer: Please email us with any technical questions. Our team will look into your issue and find the best possible solution for you.

Can I request a refund?

General FAQs , 2017-12-22

Answer: Yes, your can request a refund. We only refund the Consular fee, not our service fee. For more details, please visit our Terms & Conditions.

Where can I get a receipt?

General FAQs , 2017-12-22

Answer: Your order is your receipt. Until you receive your passport and visa, your Order ID will be very important as it will be used to track your application's progress.