translated document for use in China:

Translated Document Authentication for Use in China

Before Applying,General FAQs , 06-18-2020

If a document you are having authenticated has been translated, you may be required to submit a Certificate of Translation also known as Certificate of Accuracy with your application. You will also need a photocopy of the translator's ID (driver's license) and their business card. Please contact the translator to obtain these documents. Please email us to check whether it will be required for your authentication or have any questions. Sample: