china visa 10 years:

How to apply for 10 years Chinese visa?

How to - Visa Form & Application , 05-16-2019

Answer: Currently, only US and Canadian passport holders can apply for 10 years multiple entries for certain visa types. Eligible visa types are Tourist (L), Business (M),Visitor (Q2) or Private (S2) visa. Approval is at the discretion of the Chinese Consulate. CEV is not part of the decision making.