How to apply for 10 years Chinese visa?

China Express Visa VIP Services Tel:888-866-9909

Online service purchase: click the link.

Answer: Currently, only US and Canadian passport holders can apply for 10 years multiple entries for certain visa types. Eligible visa types are Tourist (L), Business (M),Visitor (Q2) or Private (S2) visa. Approval is at the discretion of the Chinese Consulate. CEV is not part of the decision making.

Last Update Date:7-31-2019

Select Your State of Residence:

Chinese Visa Express Service

(+ $175 Consular Fees)
Fastest Chinese Visa Processing VIP Services
Call Us for Best China Visa Services Tel: (347)620-0155
* one business day processing is not available for work visa and non-US passports.
** Personal appearance at Chinese Embassy may be required for fingerprinting. Please call for details.