notarized document for use in china:

Document Notarization for Use in China Before Consulate Authentication

Step by Step Instructions , 06-09-2020

How to notarize a document for use in China? A notary public must first notarize the document for non-government documents such as affidavit or power of attorney.  For academic records such as university/college diplomas, we recommend to request for a notarized copy (also known as certified copy) from your school to avoid damage to your original. If you are having a government document authenticated, you will need to obtain a certified copy from the State. Notary is not needed. Government docum……