How many days can I stay in China for each entry? Can I extend my stay in China while I am still in the country?

China Express Visa VIP Services Tel:888-866-9909

Online service purchase: click the link.

Answer: Chinese visa such as Tourist or Business multiple entry are usually issued 30, 60 or 90 days for each entry. If you need to stay longer while you are in China, please contact the local Public Security Bureau to file for an extension. Whatever you do, DO NOT OVERSTAY.


Last Update Date:8-22-2019

Select Your State of Residence:

Chinese Visa Express Service

(+ $175 Consular Fees)
Fastest Chinese Visa Processing VIP Services
Call Us for Best China Visa Services Tel: (347)620-0155
* one business day processing is not available for work visa and non-US passports.
** Personal appearance at Chinese Embassy may be required for fingerprinting. Please call for details.