What should I do if I had a Chinese visa in the past but I don’t have the old passport anymore?

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Review now)


If you have been previously granted a Chinese visa, but lost the passport, you must provide the exact month and year of your last Chinese visa. The previous Chinese visa must be granted within the past 10 years. The Embassy will investigate and look for your records based on the information given. This process will take longer than normal processing times. If you are on a time constraint, we recommend upgrading to Expedited service for an additional fee.