San Bernardino Chinese Embassy Visa Service Agency
2023 China Express Visa VIP Services Tel:888-866-9909
With offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC, ChinaEntryVisa.Net is able to quickly process Chinese visa applications for all 50 states. When you apply for a Chinese visa through CEV, you do not have to worry about sending it to a wrong place. Simply fill out our order form and you will be directed to the correct office automatically.
1: How To Apply？
- Chinese Tourist (L) Visa Application Requirements (Suspended)
- Chinese Business (M) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Non-Business (F) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Work (Z) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Student (X) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Short Term Family Reunion (Q2) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Short Term Private (S2) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Long Term Private (S1) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Talent (R) Visa Application Requirements
- Chinese Crew (C) Visa Application Requirements
- Additional Requirements Based on Jurisdiction
Proceed to cova.mfa.gov.cn
Complete the application online, print it out, and sign it. Do not fill out this application by hand. Do not use digital signatures. All fields must be completed. If a section does not apply to you, type in “None” or “N/A.” Once the form is completed, do not click on continue. Click on Save and provide us with the application number and passport number.
Your application form must be reviewed by us before you submit online. You will not be able to make changes after submitting.
Current packages offered:
You have the option to include your own prepaid label with your application or purchase from our website. Please see Shipping.
4: Additional Requirements For Each Consulate
Main requirements for Chinese visa are usually the same across the Chinese Consulates, however, there are some certain requirements for each Chinese Consulate. Please visit Additional Requirements Based on Jurisdiction to see if any of the listed rules apply to you.
5: Special Requirements for Minors
- If the applicant is under the age of 18, a copy of the birth certificate and both parents’ passports name page is required.
- One of the parents must sign the form using the parent’s name in section 4 and 5.
- A notarized letter of consent may be required for minor applicants if the parents is not also applying for a visa.