News about China work visa
01-19-2018 | China Business Visa (M Visa) 1 Day Express VIP Services Tel:(347)620-0155
According the recent notice from, the required documents for working visa application changed as follows:
l passport and a photocopy of the passport’s data page
l one color photo (size: 48mm×33mm, against white background)
l the applicant should fill in the Visa Application Form of the People’s Republic of China truthfully, completely and clearly.
1) short-term commercial performances
l a permit for commercial performances issued by Chinese government authority for Cultural Affairs and a photocopy of the permit
l a Short-Term Working Permit and a photocopy of the permit
2) visiting China to cooperate with its Chinese counterpart for the purpose of accomplishing
some kind of technique, scientific research, management or instructing
coaches or players who go to sports institutions in China to join in training (to be employed)
making films (including commercial advertisement, documentary, teaching films and propaganda)
to take part in fashion show (including car girls, making films of print adverting)
l a Foreigner Working Permit Notice issued by ministry of human resources and social security and a photocopy of the permit
l a Short-Term Working Permit issued by ministry of human resources and social security and a photocopy of it
※ if the intended duration in China for short-term work is limited to no more than 30 days, the applicant can apply for Z visa of 30 days’ stay
3) employed staff who are intended to go to China
l a Foreigner Working Permit Notice issued by ministry of human resources and a photocopy
4) foreign experts
l a Foreign Experts Working Permit in China issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs and a photocopy of it
5) offshore oil operation technicians
l a Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation and a photocopy of it
6) resident representative of foreign enterprises
l A photocopy of Approval of Registration of Resident Office of Foreign Enterprises issued by Ministry of Industry and Commerce or Approval on Resident Office of Foreign Enterprises issued by Ministry of Commerce
7) An employee from institution of alien culture should submit Working Staff Confirmation of Institution of Alien Culture
1) Holders of a Z-visa must apply for a residence permit from the immigration department of the local public security authority in the place intended to stay within 30 days of entry into China.
2) In principle, an applicant does not need a medical examination proof for visa application. But a medical examination proof should be submitted when an applicant applies for a residence permit in China. A medical examination proof can be held in the public hospitals which are recognized by local authorities.
3) If a holder of a Z-visa has not finished the process of Working Permit or Residence Permit within 30 days after entering China and leave China, one must apply for a Z-visa once again. If a holder of a Z-visa has finished of process of Working Permit application except Residence Permit, one can apply for the Z-visa with the working permit. If a holder of a Z-visa leaves China after finishing the process of residence permit application but did not go back to China in duly return days, one can apply for a new Z-visa with the working permit and residence permit.
4) If the intended duration in China exceeds 30 days, the applicant should apply for a Z-visa of unlimited stay.
The new rules mentioned above go into effect from this day. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Mar. 22, 2017