4. EXTRA DOCUMENTS FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
02-21-2018 | China Business Visa (M Visa) 1 Day Express VIP Services Tel:(347)620-0155
4.1 Applicants Who Are Minors
• Application form. The application form must be signed by both parents.
• Birth certificate. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
• Parents’ passport copies. A copy of the data pages of both parents’ signed passports. When applying for a child with Chinese parents, the applicant must also provide proof of parents’ status in the US.
4.2 Chinese Applicants Adopted by American Parents
• Chinese passport. Applicant’s ORIGINAL Chinese passport.
• Proof of name change. If the applicant’s name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
• Parents’ passports. Clear data page copies of passports belonging to both American parents.
• Certificate of adoption. A notarized certificate of adoption.
• Birth certificate. A copy of applicant’s birth certificate (usually from US).
4.3 Name Change
If the applicant’s name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
4.4 Applicants with Occupation Related to Media
If you are a media professional or employed by a media company, even if you are not traveling for business purposes, you must submit a letter from your employer on company letterhead indicating that you are not traveling on company business and will not be performing any media related work.
4.5 Applicants of Tibetan Origin
You must make a personal appearance at the Chinese Visa Application Service Center to process your visa if you are a person of Tibetan origin. The Visa Application Service Center will require additional documents in order to process your visa and CEV is unable to assist in these procedures.
For citizens of some countries, fingerprinting may be required.
4.7 Chinese Consulate May Personally Call for Inquiries
There is no way to predict when they will call. Do your best to answer their call.